Good afternoon, readers. This post has triple purpose.
1. To use one of WordPress’s “Daily Post’s” as a prompt for my blog entry today. You see, everyday I get an email from WordPress with a prompt for a potential blog entry, but I, to this point, have ignored the prompts and written my own banter. However, as I progress with my blogging I need to experiment a little. Today’s prompt: “Make a list of 5 things you are afraid to write about.”
2. To use the WordPress app for iPad’s to see how I like it. Basically, so I can blog on the go and not have to rely on my 2006 Dell Inspirion laptop that is painfully slow (but trusty).
3. To take and upload a picture from my iPad to use in a post… and to use a photo from my library (that will ultimately have nothing to do with the 5 things I am afraid to write about, but will satisfy this third purpose.
With no further ado, or explanation, or much thought, here are (in no particular order) the 5 things I am afraid to write about:
1. Deeply personal family stories
3. April 16, 2007 shooting at Virginia Tech
4. Sad experiences
5. Hanky panky
Ok, that wasn’t so hard!
Since I really won’t have any way of knowing if this entry actually posts until I hit “publish” I am just going to assume the second purpose of this entry has been accomplished.
Now onto the pictures…
First, here is a picture I took just seconds ago. Exciting, huh!?
Well, I just took one of Luke, my humble subject, but I cannot quite figure out if it is here or not. Hmmm. What a conundrum.
Second, here is a picture from my photo library. Ahhh, I love my little man Lance.
Maybe next time I will take a video and try to see what kind of luck I have uploading it to my blog. Progress is occurring by the minute, even though I am not sure what kind (if any) pictures are going to appear. Feedback needed.
Thanks, readers. Have a lovely afternoon!